Wiesenthal Centeret anklager Doudou Diene (FN’s særlige rapportør i spørgsmål om moderne former for racisme, racediskrimination, fremmedhad og intolerance) for anti-zionisme.
In a letter to UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, Louise Arbour, the Simon Wiesenthal Center’s Director for International Liaison, Dr. Shimon Samuels, expressed grave concern that “the Rapporteur on Racism, Mr. Doudou Diène, presided over an Experts’ Seminar on Defamation of Religions and the Global Struggle Against Discrimination, Antisemitism, Christianophobia and Islamophobia in Barcelona on 11-14 November, which degenerated into a defense of anti-Zionism as a legitimate movement unrelated to antisemitism.”
The letter added, “According to the organizers, the UNESCO Center of Catalunya, this event – incorrectly presented as under the auspices of UNESCO itself – aimed to provide the guiding principles for the Rapporteur’s report to the March-April 2005 session of the Commission.”
Samuels explained, “Anti-Zionism argues for the denial of sovereignty only to the Jewish people, which is, ipso facto, an act of racism. It is also a violation of the UN Charter in its singling out of one member-state for extinction,” suggesting “Mr. Doudou Diène should thus include ‘anti-Zionism’ among the forms of racism listed in his report.”
The Center called on the High Commissioner “to urge your Rapporteur to disassociate himself from the Barcelona statements which endorse anti-Zionism and to exclude them from his forthcoming report.”
Samuels noted that “on 30 August 2004, the 55-state Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), in Berlin, acknowledged anti-Zionism as a key element in contemporary antisemitism by rejecting its use as a pretext for Jew-hatred anywhere.”
The letter concluded: “While the Barcelona seminar initiated an attempt to undo the OSCE recognition of the perniciousness of anti-Zionism, it would be unconscionable for the Human Rights Commission to provide a backdoor for the reincarnation of the infamous 1975 UN Resolution equating Zionism with Racism. This would be a warrant for worldwide antisemitism.”
Diktaturenes brancheorganisation FN, er gennemsyret af antisemitisme og talerør for islamiske stater kloden over.
1. Before 1990, Security Council passed 175 resolutions, 97 were directed against Israel (It is 55% of all resolutions).
2. Before 1990, UN General Assembly voted on 690 resolutions, 429 were directed against Israel (It is 62% of all resolutions).
3. The UN was silent when Jordanians destroyed 58 Synagogues in Jerusalem.
4. The UN was silent while the Jordanians systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives.
5. The UN was silent while the Jordanians enforced an apartheid-like policy of preventing Jews from visiting the Temple Mount and the Western Wall.
6. The UN was silent while for 18 months Israel was terrorised by indiscriminate suicide bombing campaign unleashed by PA leadership.
7. There are 54 Muslims countries in the UN. As well as many more are others Arab oil dependant states.
8. Israel is the ONLY MEMBER OF THE UN THAT IS NOT PERMITTED MEMBERSHIP ON THE SECURITY COUNCIL.
9. Israel is the only country excluded from the U.N.’s regional group system… Since Israel does not belong to any group, it is the only country of 190 member states that is not eligible to serve on the numerous U.N. commissions…
10. In recent years, the U.N. Commission on Human Rights has annually passed five resolutions condemning Israel. This year, they passed seven. By contrast, each of the following countries/regions has been the subject of only one resolution: Afghanistan, Burundi, Congo, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Myanmar, Russia/Chechnya, Sierra Leone, Southeast Europe and Sudan…
11. Nov. 29 is the United Nations Day of International Solidarity with the Palestinian People. No other people has a U.N. Day of Solidarity…
12. Israel is the only state to which a special investigator with “an open-ended mandate to inspect its human rights record” is assigned by the U.N.
13. It is the only state targeted by two special committees and special units of the U.N. Secretariat ostensibly devoted to the Palestinians but in reality dedicated to Israel-bashing worldwide, costing millions of dollars a year.
14. UNIFIL, the U.N. force stationed on the Israel-Lebanon border, hid a videotape of Israeli soldiers being abducted by Hezbollah in October 2000. After finally admitting to having the tape, the U.N. would only show an edited version (in which Hezbollah faces were hidden) to the Israeli government.
15. UNESCO, in Paris, began passing resolutions about protection of Jerusalem holy sites and access for Muslims in 1968. No resolutions about protection or Jewish access were passed from 1946 to 1967 when Jordan controlled Jerusalem and barred Jews from entering…
SWC artikel set først hos Hodja