* He sees the Jews as the sworn enemies of Islam. The hostility dates back to the time of Muhammad’s own treatment of the Jews in Medina. At first, expediently, Muhammad called the Jews “people of the book,” and accorded them a measure of tolerance until he gained enough power to unleash his devastating wrath on them.
* He says that the Holocaust is a myth. He is, in this respect, in good company with a number of other claimants.
* He wants Israel to be wiped out of the map or transferred to Europe.
* In his speech at the UN general assembly, he implored the Mahdi to come and save the world. He claimed that during his speech of some twenty odd minutes, a powerful light enveloped him and all participants were held transfixed unable to move their eyes.
* He believes that the earth is Allah’s and all people must either become believers of his brand of Islam or must perish as infidels who by their very own presence defile Allah’s earth.
* He believes that this earthly life is passing and worthless in comparison to the afterlife awaiting a devoted and faithful believer. Hence, he holds to the old belief that if a faithful kills and infidel, he goes to Allah’s paradise; and, if the faithful gets killed in the process of serving the faith, again he goes to Allah’s paradise. Hence, it is a win-win proposition for the faithful.
Det kommer ikke til at ske igen. Stol på det.
Lech tiezdayen, Mahmoud