* He sees the Jews as the sworn enemies of Islam. The hostility dates back to the time of Muhammadâ€™s own treatment of the Jews in Medina. At first, expediently, Muhammad called the Jews â€œpeople of the book,â€ and accorded them a measure of tolerance until he gained enough power to unleash his devastating wrath on them.
* He says that the Holocaust is a myth. He is, in this respect, in good company with a number of other claimants.
* He wants Israel to be wiped out of the map or transferred to Europe.
* In his speech at the UN general assembly, he implored the Mahdi to come and save the world. He claimed that during his speech of some twenty odd minutes, a powerful light enveloped him and all participants were held transfixed unable to move their eyes.
* He believes that the earth is Allahâ€™s and all people must either become believers of his brand of Islam or must perish as infidels who by their very own presence defile Allahâ€™s earth.
* He believes that this earthly life is passing and worthless in comparison to the afterlife awaiting a devoted and faithful believer. Hence, he holds to the old belief that if a faithful kills and infidel, he goes to Allahâ€™s paradise; and, if the faithful gets killed in the process of serving the faith, again he goes to Allahâ€™s paradise. Hence, it is a win-win proposition for the faithful.
Det kommer ikke til at ske igen. Stol på det.
Lech tiezdayen, Mahmoud